Marketing has been a way of life for me since 1963. This collection of articles reflects my experience and thoughts as well as those who have influenced my career. Many of you are not marketing consultants and probably don't want to be; however, the message that these articles carry is the need for all of us to focus on:
- Our clients,
- Their needs, and
- How we can best serve them profitably.
I'm sure that you will find these articles both informative and stimulating.
- William J. Flannery, Jr., JD
- Seven Missing Links: The Sales Lessons That Law Firms Still Must Learn From The Corporate World A WJF Institute White Paper
- How To Make Client-Focused Business Development Teams Happen...With A Little Help From Henry Fonda
- What Every Good Client Should Get From Every Good Lawyer
- Ten Ideas On How To Win Competitive Business Opportunities or Secrets From "Beauty Contest" Winners
- Just Say No: When Law Firms Should NOT Participate In Beauty Contests
- 20 Questions You Should Ask Current and Prospective Clients
- It's The Client, Stupid or How To Avoid Marketing Malpractice With Key Clients
- Attorney Training: A Consultant's Perspective
- Opinion Surveys Can Help Firms Keep Clients Happy
- A Survival Plan for the 21st Century: The New Age of Marketing
- 10 Reasons Why Law Firm Marketing Is Failing And How To Fix The Problems
- Importance of Training
- How To Teach Your Lawyers To "Sell" or Can We Turn Drought Makers Into Rainmakers?
- Technology and Marketing: The Profitable Marriage
- UNIX: Its Merits Are Recognized 20 Years Later
- Personal Computers And the Practice of Law